Sunday, August 14, 2011

Halloween and Bath and Body Works


Today I have some goodies to share with you ! I always start preparing for Halloween around this time each year so, here we go !

I stopped in to Bath and Body Works after my friend had told me that they had they're Halloween selection out :D 

I came home with this::
Click to enlarge pictures ;)
::The cute little Anti-Bacterial hand gels that I LOVE::
I only grabbed two of the Halloween ones, but I am going back for more :)
Right now they are on sale 5 for $5 :D
The ghost is so cute, and this smells like yummmmmy chocolate !!!

Tahitian Palm Milk is what keeps your hands so soft with these.

 And the only lotion I came home with. Wicked Spiced Pumpkin.
It smells familiar, and more like vanilla but its definitely spiced, and yummy :)

I will for sure be going back for more of the Halloween goodies :)
But with my purchase I received this:


So of course I went back the next day :)

The deal is that if you buy anything from their signature collection you will get a free gift.
I don't usually use anything from here so I just picked up the first thing that smelled good o.O


Their new scent, Paris Amour.
It's like nothing I wear, more floral and girly.
But it's lovely and I got quite a few compliments while wearing it ::shy face::
Here is the description from bathandbodyworks.com

  • Lavishly spritz our refreshing Fragrance Mist all over your body to leave skin lightly scented with our exclusive Paris Amour, a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris.
  • Top: Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Pink Champagne, Apple Blossom, Dewy Freesia
  • Middle: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani
  • Dry: French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk













And the free gift :)


A full sized lotion of a brand new scent, Charmed Life and a cute little pink make-up bag.

Charmed Life didn't smell good to me in the bottle :s
But I put it on and its a very light, fresh, pretty scent that I ended up to really like.
According to the bottle, here is its fragrance ::
Guava, Pear and Musk.
Different, but good.

The bag had a cute Eiffel Tower zipper ;)


The first coupon came with the tiny other one that starts August 15th and is good for a free Signature Collection item with the purchase of one.
The other coupon is for the candles of their Fall scents which they are getting in on September 7th. :)))

Was a good 2 days :)

Thumbs up for clean hands that smell like Pumpkin Caramel Lattes. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment