Friday, August 19, 2011

China Glaze A Haunting Halloween 2011 Swatches and Review

Happiest chicka in the world today !!!!
You know why ???
I'll tell you why !!!
My package from 8ty8beauty arrived !!!!
Guess what was inside....?
No don't, I'll tell you !
CHINA GLAZE
A HAUNTING
!!!

OMG
OMG 
OMG
I am in LOVE !!!

Ok, I will calm down now, I promise, at least a little...:)
These are brand new for Halloween 2011 & just amazing !!!
I will shut up and show you pictures :)

HAUNTING:
Thee most gorgeous, dark, sparkling grey. The name sake of the collection. This is 2 coats, no top coat. 
Beautiful !!!

IT'S ALIVE:
It most certainly is !!! It's a bit darker than this picture shows it and more olive toned. Don't worry there will be more accurate pictures in a moment :) But in the sun this is flippin' gorgeous !!!

NEAR DARK:
A deep grey with an olive tone lets this polish remind me of the sky in old school horror movies :) Once again darker than the picture here, I will show you :)

CRIMSON:
A deep eggplant-y color that looks black inside, but pops purple in the sun :)))

And here is the more accurate color photo :)

All 2 coats, no top coat and completely opaque !!!!
This is one of my favorite collections from China Glaze & since it's my favorite brand, that is saying something :)

And here they are outside in the sun
I really wish my camera was better :(
 I really hope you enjoyed the post and pick these up !!! 
No regrets here, NONE !

Thumbs up for being overly excited for a Holiday that is months away :D

2 comments: