Friday, August 19, 2011

Small Polish Haul ! O.P.I., Nicole by O.P.I. and Revlon

Went out and found some of the good stuff today...
Nail Polish LOL

Here ya go !!!!

 OPI An Affair in Red Square, OPI Be a Dahlia Won't You, Nicole by OPI Love You Cherry Much, Revlon  Blue Mosaic, Revlon Starry Pink
Swatches :

 OPI An Affair in Red Square 2 coats.

OPI Be A Dahlia Won't You 2 coats.

Revlon Blue Mosaic 3 coats on left, 2 coats over Orly Haley's Comet on right.

Revlon Starry Pink 3 coats on left, 2 coats layered over Orly Lollipop on right.

Nicole by OPI Love You Cherry Much 3 coats.


Ok, as far as I know everything from my haul is at least some what new with the exception of An Affair in Red Square.

Be a Dahlia Won't You was from the Summer 2011
&
Love You Cherry Much is a new target exclusive
The Revlon ones say new shade so I'm guessing these are some of their Fall polishes.

Did anyone else find something good today ???

Thumbs up for accidental polish shopping :)

4 comments:

  1. Amazing Haul! I saw the blue revlon yesterday in Target but I am on a no buy this month.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thats no fun :(((( Saving up for the winter collections ?? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the purple ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to wear the purple too, it looks so light hearted and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete