Friday, August 19, 2011

Maybelline Jewels Collection Lipstick: Rubylicious Swatches and Review



Today I have an awesome lipstick at the drugstore price tag :)
6 or so dollars :)
@ Rite Aid




The color is called Rubylicious
From Maybelline's new limited edition collection of lipsticks by color sensational
The Jewels Collection

I really love the feeling of this lipstick, and the color pay off was AMAZING !!! I don't need high end make-up if this is what the drug store sells !!!!

I adore this lipstick and am definitely going back for some other colors, but this will be my fall red :)

And here are some pictures ;p

PLEASE IGNORE my disgustingly chapped lips !!!!!!
But this is true to color :)

annnnndddd some silly pictures :D

My emo pose ;p

Muwah !!!

And as always, Thumbs up for sexy red lips !!!!

Thanks for reading !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment