Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Style According to Ghetto Hill Mall...On Eid (Take 1) and OOTD

Good morning lovelies !!!

I finally woke up today after working 11 hours yesterday on very little sleep.
Here are my fashion tips for the shoppers of my mall :)

To start off, I always come into work AT LEAST 10 minutes early. So I enjoy watching the mall walkers and talk with them awhile :)

Yesterday was Eid, the Muslim holiday.
(Just picture it like an Arabic Christmas)
Well take one of Eid anyway, it was later found out that Eid is actually today :)
Silly moon...so Happy Eid again !!!

Anyway in Al-Eid alot of Muslim families come out shopping, showing off their new clothes, buying new stuff with Eid money, ect...

The first thing I see when walking into the mall, in the middle of Ohio, is a Saudi guy, dressed like he is in Saudi....
For an example I will show you my Halloween costume from last year ;p
Hahahahahahaha
And no, I wasn't drinking.

So yeah, this is how he was shopping :)
Style or not, he had balls LOL

Most of the styles are getting better since it's been getting chilly outside.

But I'm still seeing...
Girls showing everything but nipples and 'girly bits'
Old women dressed like young women
Men with their pants belted under their butt
and moo-moo's :(

But yesterday was mostly good things !
Lots of families out Eid shopping, looking all pretty and dressed up :)
Lots of cute guys :) Which never happens lol
But really nothing in particular that I loved so this post is basically about nothing
Sorry :(

Anyways here is what I wore to work yesterday...

Can you tell I love those boots ???

Here is my O.P.I. Love is a Racket mani that chipped off when I got home :(
And the pretty rings I wore :)


And the make-up I did in a mad dash not to be late...


I found something I don't like about the Maybelline Fit Me foundation...
It has a small amount of spf...that I am allergic too but it's small enough not to bother me...
However, it never photographs the right color...
My face is like a purple nail polish that photographs blue...
I have a summer tan, but I am not orange/red as this picture shows....
Oh well hahaha

Thumbs up for 2 Eids this year !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment