Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mani and Pedi : China Glaze Senorita Bonita

Today I am showing a mani I did with China Glaze's Senorita Bonita, from back in May or June.
Senorita Bonita is from China Glaze's Summer 2011 collection.


All of the following pictures are 3 coats, with China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat and Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.
I am telling you this because this mani lasted me over a week before chipping slightly :)
And I say that to say this : These pictures were taken on the 4th or 5th day so please excuse my mangled cuticles :( 
And the cigarette...o.O





I ordered these online so I got them before my Sally's did. When I went to Sally's while wearing this, the woman working through a fit over how gorgeous it was and marched straight to the back room (We've all had a sneak peak of the back room, right ? ;p), and put one aside for herself :)

And what did I do when it started to chip ?
Take it off ??
Umm...NO !
I decided to do my first Shatter, with O.P.I. Black Shatter :)


You can't see any chips and let this polish last a few more days :)

Thumbs up for cutting corners :)

No comments:

Post a Comment