Sunday, August 28, 2011

Inspiration : Style Magazine

Good morning my lovely readers !
At least I think its morning, there's no sun yet :s
I wanted to show you I few pictures I took out of this months Style Magazine as inspiration for Fall fashion this year.
Another thing I'd like to say is that I work 3 jobs and can't afford the kinds of things in this magazine so that's why I say inspiration.
Good style doesn't have to be expensive :)

Let's look at some of my favorite styles :



These two pictures are not styles I admire.
The pictures how ever, do remind me of Fall, and the magical feel it brings here :)
This is inspiration in another way.




This is an outfit I WISH I could rock ;p
Check out the mile long legs !!!!
I have short stubby things....


Sexy red, shiny lips. Luscious long eye lashes.
I never realized how much I envy her style !

And this dress is amazing. It has the stripes that I like, black and white which is classic, shape to hug curves,
just a really good look !
Well for her..but hey she's Kim Kardashian, what looks bad on her ????


Kim's sister Khloe, who I did not realize was this thin..
What happened to your gorgeous curves ?
You look amazing either way...
But as I was reading this while half asleep, I took her jumpsuit for a dress.
Wouldn't this be gorgeous as a lbd ?
Like a modern day Morticia Addams ;p



Shoes....
My mortal enemy.
It's really not fair to be beautiful and not made in my size...
Anyway, these are some fall styles that I will be looking for on the cheaper side of things.


In love with booties ;p


Cropped jackets, I own an old poofy one, but this is more like it !!!
Very rider, very fall professional :)

Ok, I will tell you now, I am addicted to scarves !
I have been seeing this very light style of scarf everywhere in stores.
Something sheer to wrap around your neck or shoulders.

This is the easiest thing in the whole book !!! 
My advice is to put your own variation on it and recreate yourself :)



Jewelry, my favorite part of shopping.
Animal rings....so come on spiders !!!
LOL

I don't like pearls, but I can deal with them for the spikes :) Now that being said....

This bracelet is full of dark pearls and I find it absolutely gorgeous !!!


And this had nothing to do with style but OMG
I'm learning to make this if I can't find any :)


Thumbs up for Fall Fashion and seasonal ice cream flavors !
Come September I'll be hitting up my local ice cream shop for a cone of pumpkin ice cream.
Don't knock it until you try it !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment