Monday, August 29, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects : NumbSkull and Spun For You

They're here !!!!
Run, don't walk to your nearest Walgreens !!!

Look what's here my friends....


HALLOWEEN !!!!!!

NumbSkull :
Plain white with black skulls...awesome !!!

Spun For You :
Metallic, sparkly silver covered in spider webs...
I'm in love <3

I only got these two but they had green with barbed wire, pink with fishnets and one covered in ghosts which I will probably go back for :)
9.99 at Walgreens

Good luck finding them !!!

Thumbs up for Halloween starting NOW !!!

4 comments:

  1. Love both! Not sure I can part with $10 for each, but I will definitely be getting Spun For You before Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right ? It's to much for only wearing it once :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. They'd make pretty accent nails though. Use one on each hand. That would make it pretty worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might love you ;p that's the best idea ever !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete