Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Maybelline Exotic Escape Summer 2012 : Swatches

I got really excited when I saw pictures of this collection online. I found it at Rite Aid and picked up a few pieces...

 Line Express eye liners in Copper Cruise and Royal Resort
 Expert Wear eye shadow duo in Paradise Punch
 Expert Wear eye shadow duo in Oriental Spice

& Swatches

Line Express in Royal Resort and Copper Cruise
 Expert Wear shadow duos in Oriental Spice and Paradise Punch

So far I'm impressed and I want more <3
These are just lovely.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your site.

    Feel free to visit my web page - france

    ReplyDelete