Thursday, August 25, 2011

Orly : Oh Cabana Boy Swatches

I'm not sure why I picked up another pink...
When I wear pink on my nails I always feel like a Barbie or something :)
But after seeing this in someones blog, I really liked it...
Who didn't like Barbies anyway ?? ;p

This is Orly's Oh Cabana Boy
A very bright, almost neon hot pink with a delicate fuchsia shimmer.
I found it in Sally's on their regular Orly display, so it's not very hard to get a hold of.
On to some pictures...

No Flash
 The rest with Flash :)



I'm not sure this is the best color for my skin tone, but it's too pretty for me to care that much :)

I love you Orly !!!
You make me feel so girly that I think I puke glitter...
Or whatever it is that girly girls do...;p

Thumb up for puking glitter...not really, that is probably not a good sign..... 

P.S. Whatever happened to Barbie ? When I knew her she was a doctor, a vet, a teacher or always playing with her little sister Kelly. She had good friends, and a loving boyfriend, Ken. Now shes always wearing skimpy clothes and looking like a ho at the club. Ever her little sister turned into a Bratz ??? 
Seriously people, what happened to out most beloved role model as a child ?? Our children are going to look to these dolls as what they want to be when they grow up....don't buy hooker Barbie for your angel, please ????

No comments:

Post a Comment