Saturday, August 27, 2011

Orly : Mineral FX Limited Edition Collection Fall 2011 : Swatches and Review

Today I am more than over excited to show you the new Orly Mineral FX Collection.
This is available at Sally's for 8.99 a bottle.
It is a little expensive, but in my opinion, MORE than worth it :D

These have to be some of the most gorgeous colors I've seen all year.

I will now shut up, and show you the good stuff ;)



From left to right : Stone Cold, Racoco A-Go-Go, Emberstone, Rock Solid, Rock-It, Rock The World

Now swatches :D

Stone Cold : A gorgeous darker medium blue packed full with hypnotizing shimmer :) 
2 coats

Racoco A-Go-Go : A deep shimmering purple that does not look black !!!
This is just 1 coat !

Emberstone : The brightest shade. Is a very burnt orange with some pink and orangey gold shimmer.
2 coats.

Rock Solid : GORGEOUS !!!! A deep metallic gunmetal shimmery base filled non stop with rainbow glitter that I assume is holographic.  
1 coat !!!

Rock-It : A deep raspberry pink color that makes me think of satin sheets and chocolate covered fruits...lol. Trust me this is a good thing !
2 coats.

Rock The World : A mauvey color with pink and gold shimmer. I think this killed my lemming for some of the OPI's I never found :)
2 coats.

Now all of them :D

Flash

No Flash


In the sun

In the shade


There's nothing about these that I do not absolutely <3 LOVE <3
My new babies ;)

I hope you enjoyed my post, if so please follow me as I don't have very many readers :(
Those who already follow me,
MUWAH !!!!
I <3 you
&
Thank you !!!

Thumbs up for smudging the polish before the picture :( I was to excited :) 

6 comments:

  1. wow, there are some gorgeous shade there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need these! I am loving the Rock Solid and Racoco - also I can't follow you for some reason your followers widget is missing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see it at the top left of my page next to the search box. It doesn't show ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see it either. I see the word "Followers" up on the top right, but there is nothing under it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look to the top left of this screen. There should be a button that says follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! My Sally's didn't have them. Boo!

    ReplyDelete