Monday, August 22, 2011

Mani and Pedi : Limited Edition Fall 2011


In the mani & pedi posts I'll be showing pictures of my nails from the past, up to even 2 years ago :s

These are the Fall 2011 Limited Edition polishes I found at Walgreens, by Sally Hansen.

Insta-Dri's : Quick Brick & Coco a-go-go
Hard as Nails : Very Cherry & Pumpkin Spice

Quick Brick is a deep brick red
Coco a-go-go is a chocolaty coffee brown with golden shimmer 
Very Cherry is a pinkish red with a ton of silver shimmer
Pumpkin Spice is a sheer dark grey base filled with orange glitter & is amazing for layering :)

Here is a pedi with Coco a-go-go

Sorry for the creepy feet :s

&
Here is Pumpkin Spice swatched over Coco a-go-go :)


I love this combination :)

I'll be back soon with more, and a million new ones in September :D

No comments:

Post a Comment