Sunday, August 28, 2011

Long Lasting Make-Up : How I Keep My Face On

Today I'm going to show you how I keep my make-up on all day, through working 11 hours, being in the heat & once in awhile sleeping !
I know sleeping in make-up is bad but some nights I'm to tired to even change clothes, let alone wash my face :s

Here are the products I use most often :

Now everyone is thinking : Holy Moly !!! She puts all that on her face ????
LOL
Sadly yes, I can't stand going out without make-up if I'm dressed up....
Here is the list :
Foundation : Maybelline Fit Me - 350
Powder : Maybelline Fit Me - 350
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer
Maybelline Eye Shadow Trio in Smokey Surprise
Hard Candy Walk the Line liquid eyeliner that is supposed to help your lashes grow :)
Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara ( When I'm wearing fake lashes. I wear Loreal Voluminous  the rest of the time because Falsies flared likes to flake on me...but not my friend :s)
Victoria's Secret Lip Liner in Warm Honey
Loreal Infallible Lipstick in Forever Frappe
Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss in BANANAS !

Woah...that's a lot, my hand cramped up. LOL

One good thing is that besides the Urban Decay Primer, all these can be found at Walmart or Drug Stores :)


I'm not saying this is what I do everyday, that would be exhausting.
This is usually for work, or if I'm going out with friends :)
The rest of the time, I don't so much care.

Ok now the proof is in the pictures.
None of my make-up has been touched up since I put it on.
I will tell you how long that is in every picture :)


This is about 6 hours into my day and a few coffees and cigarettes


This is after about 3 hours of shopping :)


This is being outside all day with temperatures in the 80's


This is the make-up I did to go out with my boyfriend x, who proceeded to blow me off and I went to bed angry....


The next day I woke up looking like this...
LoOoL It was cold that morning...
Everything's messed up, but its still there ! hahaha


This is a crappy picture but it's after about 9 hours of working


This is after 15 hour day working, and is about how I felt lol


So trust me, it doesn't feel like a lot on your face, and as long as you don't rub it, it will last you all day and night !
Hope I helped !!!

Thumbs up for going to sleep with straight hair and waking up with curly hair....my silly strands.

4 comments:

  1. You´re make up always looks great and you´re so beautiful :) One question: How much does the maybelline fit me foundation cost? I´m looking for a good one to try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww thank you :) I've seen it from 7.99 to 8.99. It's actually really good. It lasts longer than other maybellines and better than MAC O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s good to know :) Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete