Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wet'n'Wild The Gold and The Beautiful Review and Swatches and some O.P.I. Shatter

Wet'n'Wild
The Gold and The Beautiful



My pictures are horrible but here is what it is...
In the bottle it looks like the most amazing gold..
But it took 4 THICK coats to achieve opaqueness

So I decided to layer it over Nicole by O.P.I. Sounds Grape To Me







Much more gorgeous as a layering  polish :)
But I was so disappointing..
I saw a gorgeous gold polish on a woman a few days ago and was looking for it's match
This looks identical in the bottle
But its sooooooo sheer :(((
Still love it over other colors though :)

And here are the red and blue O.P.I. Shatters

We all know what they look like by now ;p

Thumbs up for finding something you like even though its not what you wanted !

No comments:

Post a Comment