Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bath and Body Works : Paris Amour : Review


I originally bought this body spray because Bath & Body Works had the deal that if you bought anything from their signature collection you got a free gift.
I wanted to try something new and this seemed like a good pick.
Here is the description from their website :

Lavishly spritz our refreshing Fragrance Mist all over your body to leave skin lightly scented with our exclusive Paris Amour, a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris.
Top: Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Pink Champagne, Apple Blossom, Dewy Freesia
Middle: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani
Dry: French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk

Awesome, right ?

This was the free gift :
A full sized lotion and cute pink make-up bag with The Eiffel Tower as the zipper :) 
The lotion is called Charmed Life
I ended up giving it to my Mom who like the smell a lot more than I did
And BRAVO Bath and Body Works !!!
My Mom is soooooooo picky ! She hates every thing I love.
Plus, this helped her skin, A LOT.
So no matter your age or skin type, these lotions are my new favorite, make them yours !!!!

They gave me another coupon for buy one get one free, so I went back a few days later and got two different lotions for Paris Amour
These products are amazing !!!
I use them every day before work and I can still smell them on my skin and clothes after I'm home 15 hours later !
I don't have to reapply the lotion unless I wash my hands and I only use more spray after I smoke.

I got a little bit of proof that this lotion lasts yesterday :)
I had put it on Friday before going out, on Saturday before showering, I laid in the sun.
My sweat was white and smelled like Paris !!!
LoOoL

Really great stuff here, check it out !

Thumbs up for sales !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment