Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wet'n'Wild Reviews, Swatches, and more

Hello! Today for you I have some things I found while grocery shopping :)


At CVS I found one of the eye shadow palettes from wet'n'wild collection Go for the Gold, I think it's called, which I thought was discontinued :/ so I grabbed ::I'm getting sunburned::


Then onto Wal-Mart :))

First off was the pajamas, I needed new ones ;p
I found my make-up remover pads :)
And the cotton candy deodorant spray that is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!! 
I found an eye lash growth serum from Hard Candy that I will review after I've tried it out, I'll let you know how that goes, but here are the pictures.


It has a black liquid eyeliner on the other end :)

And then I found these <3

Wet'n'Wild MegaLast Lip Colors :D
I chose 
Vamp it up- a dark purple
Stoplight Red- a slightly pinkish bright red
Cherry Bomb- a darker wine red

::: Swatches :::

AMAZING
Tooooo excited to wear them !!!
&&&
Swatches for the lipsticks and eye shadows :)))

 Above no flash, below with flash :))


The darker of the 3 has a bigillion purpley glitters in it, but was very loose I guess would be a good word, it practically spilled off the brush and onto my leg :/ Still love it though, will use wet :)

Hope you enjoyed !!!

Thumbs up for Wet'n'Wild upping their quality, bravo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment