Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Orly : Mirror Mirror : NOTD

Finally fixed my nails ! They are starting to be longer now, I'm happy they grow pretty fast :)
Just wanted to show you the mani I did before work.

Orly Mirror Mirror
Bundle Monster Plate BM21


I was in such a rush I smudged the stamping with the top coat ! GRRRRRR !
It was so pretty !!!!
Oh well, I know that in real life, no one would notice, because no one really pays attention to my nails hahaha.
So please pretend the stamp isn't messed up :)

Orly Mirror Mirror












I love Mirror Mirror and have ever since I got it. I don't remember it being this blue, but I still love it to pieces !!!! This is 2 coats and it's soooo freaking shiny !!!! I can't never stop moving my fingers to catch the light ;)

Hope you enjoyed !

No comments:

Post a Comment