Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bored With Nail Polish...

Hi everyone ! Hope you're all doing well :)
This post is just going to be about what happened a particularly boring Friday night I spent home alone staring at nail polish swatches.
I started adding glitters, crackles, stars, stripes...just a lot of wow factors at once..

Just wanted to show you what happens when I become bored sitting next to my nail polish :)

First up

Halloween Lava

This started out as the glitter from Pumpkin Polish

Then I added a layer of OPI Black Shatter


It looked like lava peaking out from under the sulfur or whatever that stuff is :P
(not a scientist)

Then started placing random stars...

And finished it off by painting the starry top coat on top, which really doesn't give you any stars, only one came out, and it stuck next to another star...

I like it, but I wouldn't wear it :p



Christmas in September ?


The next one started off with a really pretty, sparkly, shimmery red.
OPI Crimson Carol 
(Love this color !!!)
Then added a coat of Orly Emberstone.

Sooo sparkly.
I guess I'm in some Christmasy type mood because I started adding plaid.
Orly Rococo A-Go-Go & Rock It


And as that is never enough when I am bored out of my mind, I start doodling on the nail and draw a gold star with Orly Glam Rock and Orly Rage.
&&&
Still not satisfied, I placed little gold stars over the plaid...

 Once again pretty...butttt I wouldn't wear it.


At least now I understand why I got another job painting ornaments for Christmas trees.
It's funny how all the jobs like that in my mall are done by Muslims :D
We love the Christmas Spirit too you know !!!!


So I hope you enjoyed reading about my boredom :p
So if it made you more bored :(
Anyone who EVER has an idea they would like me to work on, please let me know !!!
Inspiration is my Inspiration ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment