Thursday, September 1, 2011

::Haul:: Make-Up : Nail Polish : Shampoo :

I have a haul for you today :)

Walgreens :)


First off, Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner
:: Long Term Relationship ::
(I wish those came in bottles tee hee)
I switch back and forth between shampoos but I always come back to this, I like it better than the more expensive brands.
PLUS
IT SMELLS AMAZING
&&&
The smell stays on your hair all day :)


Wet'n'Wild Mega Last Nail Polish
:: Under Your Spell ::
I love deep shimmery reds :)))))
99 cents !!!


Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen
:: Purple ::
Quite the imagination with this name ;p
I hope it's as bright as it looks :)


Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion
:: Forest Fury ::
I've been eyeing this since it came out, finally decided to give it a try :)
I'm really excited !


Maybelline Eye Studio 
:: Taupe Temptress ::
From The Fashion Week Collection
Yes she is a temptress with all that shimmer ;)


Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick
:: Designer Pink ::
I'm really scared that this is too light for me, but it's soooooo pretty and sweet :)

OoOoOoK !!!

I will be back with reviews & swatches !!!!!

Thumbs up for 2 dollars off of any 3 Maybelline's at Walgreens !!

No comments:

Post a Comment