Wednesday, September 14, 2011

L.A. Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads


Okay, so I heard amazing things about these pads from some of the ladies in nail polish groups on facebook.

Pros : They smell amazing, not like nail polish remover at all. This one is strawberry. They moisturize your cuticles. & I heard it said that 1 pad would remove even crazy glitter polish.
Hmmm....
Could it be true ?
Let's see what happened.....

I started off with THIS mani.
Less than 2 coats of polish because the tips were sponged.
China Glaze Adhesion base coat and Seche Vite fast dry top coat.
Plus the stamped spiders :)

This is how the pad reacted to my foiled metallic polish....

This is after a few minutes of pressing it on my nail, then about a minute of scrubbing...
It just sucked all the color out !
LMAO
I kept scrubbing it for another two minutes to no avail, and grabbed my regular polish remover, which took everything off my fingers within 5 minutes...

I'm sad, I really expected these to be awesome !
The good things is that it does smell amazing and it does moisturize very well...It just doesn't take polish off, from me anyway...
I will try these again soon and let you know how it goes.
I found these on sale at DrugMart for 99 cents but the average price is 1.50, so it's not that much of a loss :)
If you've used these and they work, please let me know what I'm doing wrong !!!

Thumbs up for the old college try !!!! 
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment