Friday, September 23, 2011

China Glaze Haunting NOTD and Kiss Stickers

Yesterday my friend and I decided to get all dressed up and check out the sales in the mall :)
Of course I needed to re do my nails since they were chipped to hell and they look gross...
Since they are shorter I can get away with darker colors, so I picked one of the more gorgeous of my untried...
China Glaze
Haunting


And because it was love at first sight between us, here is some picture spam :)















Now if you notice that my thumb looks a little..funny.. I will explain.
I somehow smudged it :s
I didn't have time to fix it, so I reached for one of these....
Kiss Nails Halloween Stickers





I used one of the black ones that said skull...it's weird, no use wasting a nice one hahaha



It covered it really well, I can't notice it !
Annnd it stayed on with no top coat over it, so that's pretty cool !
Over all, there's nothing I don't like about this manicure :)

Thumbs up for not knowing if Munchi (My kitty) Loves me or my fuzzy pink robe :p

No comments:

Post a Comment