Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Zoya Collection Swatches





Zoya, my angel ! Why we didn't meet before now ? It's been maybe, but one hour, and I swear I am in love. 
Habibeti <3
LOL
Okay, seriously, why did I wait so long to try this AMAZING brand ?!?!
I now have 7 Zoyas, and I love love love every single one !!!!
I will shut up and show you why :)

Rica
2 coats



Gilda
2 coats



Mimi
3 coats



Jem
1 coat



Edyta
2 coats




 Ivanka
3 coats






Karina
2 coats





Rica-Girly Gorgeous
Gilda-Barbie
Mimi-Magic Potion for nails
Jem-Fall color perfection
Edyta-Marry me ?
Ivanka-You. Me. Christmas. We chillin'.
Karina-You will be joining that xmas party.

I adore every single color. Will definitely be looking into some more Zoyas.
What are your favorite Zoya colors ???

xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. You need to add Charla to your collection, it's Ivanka's blue sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I already have the OPI and Orly that are supposed to be dupes to it :s Is it better ???

    ReplyDelete