Saturday, October 1, 2011

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid LipStick :Prime Pink: Swatches and Review

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid LipStick, why haven't we met before ? It seems like you were always there, but I never saw you...until now !!!



This says 004 Prime Pink

This color was on the expressionists display as a new color. I was staring at it every time I passed by, because of the 10.99 price tag. But yesterday at Walgreens it was 6.99 !!! And I'm not sure but I think they are also but one get one half off !
If that is the case, I'll be picking some more up today !!!!

Let me try to keep the story short :)

I stopped at Walgreens on the way home from grocery shopping around 4 or 5 pm. So as soon as I got in my car I put this on. After stopping at another store, I came home and ate dinner. I drank some water, smoked some ciggs, never paid one bit of attention to my mouth. I was sure this lipstick was gone by now. 
So I went to bed around 11 pm. Woke up at 9 am. I went to the car to smoke a cigg and caught myself in the mirror ( don't you hate that in the morning ?) 
But anyway, this is what I saw :
 As my picture is crappy and cropped due to dry skin, it may not look like much. But know this...naturally my lips are a very dark berry color ! This light pink lipstick stayed on and is STILL on as I type this now ! I'm almost sad to go wash it off....

Worth 10.99
Better at 6.99
If you need something that will LAST FOREVER
This will work :)

P.S. My lips are allllways chapped, so I can't tell you if this is going to chap you or not...I'm really strange as the thing that chaps my lips the absolute worst, is ChapStick :s

Hope you enjoyed !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment