Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wet'n'Wild : Rock Solid : Swatches

What I have for you is nothing new. These are some Wet'n'Wild polishes I got when I was 17 or 18 around Halloween time. These are some of my favorite polishes for Fall. I just wanted to share :)

Mysterious, Temptress, Sexy Siren
 All of my swatches are 2 coats



Mysterious





 I usually like this color after the Halloween, because it's pretty festive :)



Temptress







 I love how vampy this color is ! Perfect for the colder months :)


And my favorite.....
Sexy Siren 







 A sinfully shimmery dark blue that never looks black. I wear this color every year and I will never ever be sick of it :)

I really love these, I wish Wet'n'Wild would re-release them ! 
Plz ?

I hope you enjoyed !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment