Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Neon Halloween Glitters

The name sounds exciting, simply because neon and glitter AND Halloween are all awesome things ! But this is just a result of me being very bored last night, playing with some untried nail polish. Still, it looks pretty cool :)


Not everything Halloween needs to be dark and spooky, right ?

Here's how I started :
Pinky: 2 coats of China Glaze Snow & 2 coats Wet'n'Wild Glow in The Dark
Ring: 4 coats of Color Club I Always Get My Man-Darin
Middle: 4 coats Color Club The Lime Starts Here
Index: 3 coats Color Club Gimmie a Grape Big Kiss
Thumb: 2 coats China Glaze Snow & 2 coats Color Club Get Your Lem-On

Then we add GLITTER !

Pinky: 2 coats Claw Polish in Blk Orange
Ring: 2 coats OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Middle: 1 coat of Pumpkin Polish Orange Glitter
Index: 2 coats of Wet'n'Wild Tangled In My Web
Thumb: 1 coats of Wet'n'Wild Correction Tape & a little black moon from a pumpkin polish :)








I hope you enjoyed :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment