Monday, October 24, 2011

China Glaze : Let It Snow : Swatches

I am very excited to show my favorite brand's new Holiday 2011 collection.
China Glaze
Let it Snow




SwAtChEs
All 2 coats, unless other wise noted
No top or base coat :)

Champagne Bubbles


Winter Berry


Poinsettia


Holly-Day


Velvet Bow


Icicle


Blue Year's Eve




Glittering Garland


Tinsel Town


Ring in The Red


Twinkle Lights
3 coats


Snow Globe


All of these are fantastic !!!
A wonderful Holiday collection :)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Mooni- Where did you track these down? I've been looking everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are on sale at 8ty8beauty.com head2toebeauty.com and transdesign.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooni, these swatches are beautiful! I just got my set off of 8ty8 beauty but I am waiting til after Halloween to wear them lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoooL me too ! I'm really excited to wear Blue Year's Eve !!!

    ReplyDelete