Saturday, October 8, 2011

Color Club : Beyond The Mistletoe : Swatches

Color Club
Beyond The Mistletoe




Who said Christmas doesn't come in a store ? If your store carries Color Club's new Holiday 2011 Beyond The Mistletoe collection, then Christmas comes neatly packaged in 6 bottles for you to take home and keep in your heart (and on your nails) forever !!!
LOL
Seriously though, all these polishes look like ornaments for your nails.
Please, check them out !!!

Sugarplum Fairy
2 coats





Gingerbread
3 coats




Candy Cane 
3 coats



Beyond The Mistletoe
3 coats



Jingle Jangle
3 coats



Holiday Splendor
2 coats








Obviously Holiday Splendor is my favorite, hence all the extra attention. But I don't know why I can't live without these in the Christmas time, maybe because they remind me of all my favorite winter things :
Decorations, Sparkly Lights, Christmas Trees....
They are truly gorgeous and you NEED them I swear !!!
Don't pass this collection up !!!!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Just got these.. can't wait to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get these at Ross? Or online? They are so sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So pretty! And kudos to you for swatching them all for us! Glitter removal is a royal pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of these were 3 coats. I got them from head2toebeauty.com. And actually the removal was no problem with these ! I was really surprised !

    ReplyDelete