Saturday, January 7, 2012

Something Sweet and Provocative

The title suggests something racy, no ?
Haha actually this is my manicure using China Glaze Something Sweet and L.A. Colors Glitter Addict Provocative.

Base : China Glaze Strong Adhesion
Color : China Glaze Something Sweet (2 coats)
Glitter : L.A. Colors Glitter Addict Provocative (1 coat)
Top Coat : Seche Vite





I love how this turned out !
I had never worn any color from this collection except for Grape Pop until now.
(Up and Away Spring 2010)
I love how pretty the colors are, but never thought they would work on me..but I guess with the right adjustments they do :)

Something Sweet on its own...

See what I mean ? It's pretty, but it just doesn't look right...IDK why...
Anyways, I have a new found love for Spring colors :)
Not to mention that the L.A. Colors Glitters are fabulous !!!
2.99 for gorgeous glitters like this ? Yes, please ! I can't wait to try more colors :))

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment