Friday, January 6, 2012

NEW Wet'n'Wild : Spoiled : Shuffle The Deck : Swatches

Today I am showing you swatches of one of Wet'n'Wild's polishes from their new Spoiled line, which is exclusive to CVS.
This is Shuffle The Deck, a clear base with silver, red and black glitter.
I wore it over China Glaze Snow, a white creme polish.

1 coat of Shuffle The Deck

2 coats of Shuffle The Deck


Hmm...
What color will you put this over ? Or would you just pass on it completely ?
I have nothing like it in my collection, so I'm thinking it will fall somewhere in with Valentine's  Day manis :)

P.S. I know, my nails died :( So short and sad...Oh well, starting the New Year fresh I guess ;)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. its my school colors, and I wore this color out on NYE over Ruby Pumps! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete