Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Beauty Haul ;)

Some of the stuff I've collected recently...
Some of it I've used, some still new and shiny :p


The Maybelline lipstick...I'm in love with ! It's soooo soft and stays on forever.
It's their new Super Stay 14 hr Lipstick in Beige ForGood

The Garneir Fructis Style Hi-Rise Lift Root Booster is really good, just spray on damp hair (the roots, of course :p) and finger through or brush through, whatever. It gives some decent volume that lasted all night.

And the Curl Shaping Spray Gel, kept my hair curly and soft.

AXE Body Spray for Women, smells like flowers :)

Maybelline eye shadow in Designer Chocolates, really pretty colors that blend well.

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Jewel Overcoat was nice, but not really my style. Swatches here.

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin, I wore it at night and couldn't really tell anything was there...but during the day it should be good :)

Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadow in Pomegranate Punk is gorgeous and blended really well. I used it with Bad to the Bronze as the base for Designer Chocolates :)

The rest I haven't used yet...but I plan to very soon :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment