Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HAUL ! Feat. Revlon Spice It Up

Yeah I hadn't been shopping in awhile, as you've seen. So when I went out yesterday, I made up for it :p

 Wet'n'Wild Baking a Cake Color Icon palette, my favorite black eyeliner, Revlon ColorStay in Black, Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Lipcolor in Brilliant Bordeaux, Some of the glosses from Revlon's Spice It Up collection : Spice It Up, Ignite, Decadent, Cheers, Glitz and Glam, and all of the Polishes from Spice It Up : Snow Bunny, Decadent, Varnished, Glitz and Glam, Mistletoe, Ignite, Spice It Up and Cheers. WOW !






I have a new outlook that is something like, don't say you don't like it until you've worn it. That's been my thing lately, I'm finding a lot of new colors and finishes and just stuff I wouldn't touch, becoming my new favorites :)
Anyway, I hope I'll have some swatches for you soon, but I can at least promise a MUOTD in the near future since I have to go to work everyday, I like to look different each time :p
P.S. I bought Christmas decorations !!!! hahahaha My Mom even thinks the pink tree is adorable :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a haul! And super duper bonus points for shopping those brands which do *not* test on animals. =]

    Those glosses look pretty, how much are they?

    ReplyDelete