Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Haulin'

I haven't done a haul post in quite awhile, so I decided to group together all my purchases from this summer and create one giant haul post !
Let's begin, because this might take awhile !













I've been a busy girl :p

Let's break it up a bit...

China Glaze Luster Chromes
 (Want My Bawdy, Swanky Silk, Rare and Radiant, Unpredictable, Deviantly Daring, No Plain Jane)

OPI SpiderMan
 (Just Spotted The Lizard, Into The Night, Number One Nemesis)

OPI Minnie Mouse
 (I'm All Ears, Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It, The Color Of Minnie, If You Moust You Moust)

Some new Sally Hansens
 (Insta-Dri Freeze!, In A Flurry, Crackle Overcoat Coral Collide, Hard As Nails Ice Queen)

Zoya Surf
 (Myrta, Carly, Kimber, Meg, Rory, Zuza)

Essie Mirror Metallics
 (Good As Gold)

Color Club Fractured Neon
 (Bomb-Blas-Tic)

Some Orly's that just showed up in my Sally's
 (Gilded Coral, Sea Gurl, Nite Owl)

Electronica for back to school
 (Preamp, Synchro)

Flash Glam FX
 (Mermaid Tale, Sashay My Way, Spazmatic)

Some China Glaze...
 (Pelican Grey, Crackle Glaze Gleam Me Up, I'm Not Lion)

China Glaze Summer Neons
 (Orange You Hot?, Surfin' For Boys, Pink Plumeria, Hang Ten Toes, Flirty Tankini, Life's A Beach)
 (Splish Splash, Under The Boardwalk, I'm With The Lifeguard, Sun-Kissed, Beach Cruise-R, Ride The Waves)

Revlon Moon Candy
 (Galactic, Satellite, Orbit, SuperNova)

&&&& Some ridge filler :p

OMG...
Right ?
Lot's too play with !
Well I guess I need to go do my nails...
Any suggestions ???
LOL

xoxo


1 comment: