Monday, August 22, 2011

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri and Hard as Nails Fall 2011 Limited Edition Swatches

This post is rounding up all the Sally Hansen I got from the Fall collections they've put out so far.
So here we go :)

Presto Pewter, Quick Brick, Bronze Ablaze, Coco a-go-go

Without Flash

With Flash

I love all of these shades for Fall.
But I wish I could find Quick Brick's color in a lipstick....awesome.

Here are the Hard as Nails
Pumpkin Spice and Very Cherry

Here is Very Cherry
3 Coats, no top coat.


Now everyone is loving Pumpkin Spice, and for good reason, it's amazing !!!
But let's watch the process of this...

One Coat :

Two Coats :

Three Coats :

Four Coats :

Five Coats :

Gahhh !!! Finally it looks like the bottle !
So if you want your nails dry by this coming Halloween, start now.

Now let me show you my favorite way to wear this polish :)


This is ONE COAT of Pumpkin Spice over ONE COAT of Coco a-go-go
Sooooo beautiful :D

Want more bling ?

Add another coat of Pumpkin Spice !!!

Now the two side by side.

Pumpkin Spice is on the left and the layered version on the right.
My opinion ???
Layer it !!!!!
More gorgeous that way :)

Thumbs up for the fact that Pumpkin Spice and Chocolate would go awesome together in coffee !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment